Sirma has experience in Litigation, as well as Corporate law and M&A. She is highly interested in Finance law and Capital Markets and strives to further her competence in this area. Skilled in Negotiation and Legal Assistance, she meets challenges with finding efficient solutions. Sirma joined the Sofia Bar Association in 2016 and is a Master of Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”. She is fluent in English, has a good command of French and is now studying Italian. Enjoys reading literature and international journalism like Financial Times, The Economist, The New Yorker. In her free time she is active with sports, playing tennis or hiking. She enjoys the opera and going to the theatre.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2016
- 2007- 2013, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws
- 2018 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2017- 2018 Associate “Velchev & co.”;
- 2014- 2017 Junior Associate “Kostova, Stefanov & Partners”.
Tel: + 359 2 980 18 08
Fax: + 359 2 980 25 10