Boyko Bratanov is a name partner since the establishment of the firm, admitted to the Bar in 1998. He specialises in tax law and company law, as well as privatisation, environmental law and regulatory issues. He holds a master degree in law from Sofia University. Boyko was a Chief Assistant Professor in tax law with the Institute of State and the Law at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. In 2002 he attended a three-month course on European business and tax Law at The Hague Academy of International Law in The Netherlands. Boyko has good command of English and Russian. In his free time Boyko enjoys literature and is known for his extensive books collection.
- Attorney-at-Law, Kyustendil Bar Association, 1998
- 2002, T.M.C. Asser Institute, Asser College of Europe, The Hague, The Netherlands;
- 1991 – 1995, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws.
- 1999 – Partner, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyer’s Partnership;
- 2000 – 2016, Chief Assistant Professor – Institute of State and Law, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia;
- 1998 – 1999, Associate, Bratoev, Konov, Spasov & Mitchev Lawyers' Partnership.