Spasov & Bratanov is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will take care of the order, tranquility and comfort of our office, as well as help us in the overall organization of the activity.
• Acting as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the company;
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information;
• Performs basic administrative activities – copying, scanning, sorting and archiving documentation;
• Scheduling appointments and meetings;
• Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodation, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations;
• Coordinate and support facility maintenance of the office;
• Coordinate with IT service provider on all office equipment and maintenance;
• Assist the accountant department with documentation and manage invoice receipt;
• Assist the team members with general enquiries and administrative task;
• Arrange courier services or posts whenever required;
• Perform tasks out of the office when needed.
Key Job Requirements:
• Experience in Administrative or related roles will be advantage;
• Excellent organisation skills;
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal;
• Very good written and spoken English;
• Good computer skills and intermediate knowledge of MS office;
• Ability to stay organised in multitasking environment;
• Flexibility and ability to learn new things quickly.
• Full-time job;
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 10-19h with 1 hour lunch break;
• Permanent employment subject to a six-month probationary period;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Workplace in the center of Sofia;
• Work in a young and positive team.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We guarantee that each application will be treated with due respect and will be considered in strict confidence.
The documents of all candidates are protected within the meaning of the GDPR and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.