Maria has joined the firm in 2020. She is an experienced employment and real estate Bulgarian and German lawyer focusing on labor and immigration matters, data protection, real estate due diligences and transactions. She has considerable experience advising on a wide range of employment cross-border projects, including trade union negotiations, immigration issues, representation in front of Bulgarian labor authorities, data protection, as well as in the real estate sector. She is fluent in German and English and has a good command of French and Russian. In her time away from work duties, Maria enjoys sport activities and traveling.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 1999
- 2003 - 2006, Doctoral degree in law, University of Augsburg, Germany;
- 2003 – 2006, LL.M., University of Augsburg, Germany;
- 1992 – 1997, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws, International Law and International Relations.
- 2020 – Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2018 – 2020, T. Ivanova and partners law firm;
- 2008 – 2018, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Sofia;
- 2006 – 2008, Arsov, Natchev, Ganeva law firm;
- 1998 – 2000, Sofia Municipality.
Tel: + 359 2 980 18 08
Fax: + 359 2 980 25 10