Nadia is an experienced corporate and finance lawyer focusing on mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance matters, capital market and financing transactions. She has considerable experience advising on a wide range of project, corporate and acquisition financings, including leveraged finance transactions, syndicated loans, real estate finance and asset finance. She has particular industry knowledge in the banking, finance and capital markets sectors. Prior to joining Spasov & Bratanov she worked as an associate with the legal deportment of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in London, UK. Nadia has been repeatedly named a Rising Star and a Leading Lawyer in the IFLR and is ranked in the Chambers global legal directory. Nadia enjoys classical music and going to the theatre, and is interested in modern architecture and design.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2004
- 2002 – 2003, LL.M., Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA, USA;
- 1999 – 2000, Magister Juris in European and Comparative Law, St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford, UK, Scatcherd European Scholarship (merit based scholarship awarded by the University of Oxford);
- 1990 – 1995, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws (Rector’s distinction).
- 2011 – Counsel, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2006 – 2010, Senior Associate, Borislav Boyanov & Co;
- 2003 – 2006, Senior Associate, Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov;
- 2000 – 2002, Associate, Office of the General Counsel European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, London, UK.