Petar joined the firm as a trainee in 2007 , and is now an Associate after being called to the Sofia Bar in 2012. He was seconded to Citibank N.A. – Sofia Branch for more than 6 months and has experience in various banking and security transactions, as well as regulatory and compliance matters. He has experience in working with institutional lenders such as the EBRD, in sovereign and quasi-sovereign and consumer lending and is also involved in mergers & acquisitions. Petar spent three months as a secondee at Allen&Overy Warsaw, working on financing transactions, reviewed EPC contract and tender documentation in relation to selection of EPC contractors in the energy sector. For over 20 years, Peter used to sing in the Sofia Boys’ Choir and toured many countries around the world. Nowadays he follows his passion for music by playing the guitar, participating in life performances and writing music.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2012
- 2005 – 2010, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws
- 2012 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2011 – Trainee, Legal and Compliance Department, Citibank N. A. – Sofia Branch;
- 2007 – 2012, Trainee, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership.