Valentina joined the firm as a trainee in 2007 and now is an Associate after being called to the Bar in 2011. She is knowledgeable and experienced in counselling local and foreign corporations on various matters of antitrust and merger control, as well as being well versed in general corporate law. She is fluent in English and German and has good command of Russian and Italian. Outside of the office, Valentina is a talented pro-skier and a passionate traveler.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2011
- 2015-2017, Master of Laws: Corporate and Securities Law (Pass with Merit), Queen Mary University, UL, UK;
- 2014-2015, Postgraduate Diploma in Laws: Competition Law (Pass with Merit), Queen Mary University, UL, UK;
- 2011-2014, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws: Economic Regulations (Pass with Merit), Queen Mary University, UL, UK;
- 2003-2008, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws;
- 2007-2009, Diploma in an introduction to English law and the Law of the EU, University of Cambridge.
- 2011 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2007 – 2011, Trainee, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers’ Partnership.