Vassil Hadjov is a partner with extensive experience as a finance, infrastructure and energy lawyer. Before joining Spasov & Bratanov he worked as a legal counsel in EBRD’s banking and corporate recovery teams and as an associate lawyer at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s global project finance group in London. Vassil holds master degrees in law from Sofia and New York Universities and a diploma in Japanese culture studies from Soka University in Tokyo. He is a member of the Sofia and New York Bars. He is fluent in English and Russian and has a good command of Japanese and French. In his free time Vassil perfects his knowledge in Far Eastern studies, reads Geopolitics studies and enjoys swimming.
- Sofia Bar Association, 2003;
- New York State Bar Association, 2000.
- 1997 – 1998, LL. M. , New York University School of Law;
- 1991 – 1992, Soka University, Hachioji, Japan;
- 1990 – 1995, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws.
- 2003 – Partner, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2002 – 2003, Associate and Counsel, EBRD London;
- 2000 – 2002, Associate Lawyer, Global Project Finance Group, Freshfields;
- Bruckhaus Deringer, London;
- 1998 – 2000, Associate and Counsel, EBRD London.