Borimir joined the firm as a trainee in 2006 , and is now an Associate after being called to the Bar in 2012. He was seconded to RWE Transgas in Prague for 3 months and has studied law in Germany for 3 years. He is an experienced regulatory lawyer with an in-depth knowledge of energy and environmental law matters as well as experience in corporate and commercial law. Borimir is fluent in English and German languages and basic knowledge of French language. Borimir is an avid hiker and a rock music fan.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2012
- 2002 – 2005, Magister Juris Internationalis, Justus-Liebig-Universität, Giessen, Germany;
- 2005 – 2010, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws.
- 2012 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2005 – 2012, Trainee, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership.