Irina has joined the firm in 2009, after being a Senior Legal Counsel with Tzvetkova, Bebov & Partners (Landwell Bulgaria), an associated law firm PricewaterhouseCoopers Bulgaria. She has been admitted to the Bar (Sofia) in 2007. Her strength is real estate, zoning and construction law as well as civil and administrative litigation. She has extensive experience in advising both domestic and foreign clients on various real estate transactions. Irina is co-founder and member of the Bulgarian Construction Law Society. She has received training on corporate and mergers & acquisitions within the firm. Irina has quite an artistic nature and enjoys playing the piano and takes time to sing in a choir.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2007;
- Bulgarian Society of Construction Law.
- 1995 – 2000, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws
- 2009 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2005 – 2009, Senior Legal Counsel, Tsvetkova, Bebov & Partners, Attorneys-at-law;
- 2001 – 2005, Legal Counsel, Vessela Chervenkova, a Public Notary with range of operation within the region of Sofia District Court;
- 2001 – Legal advisor, Yavlena Ltd.