Jana Djambazova is a partner since 2001 and was admitted to the Bar in 1995. She started her career in 1991 at Sofia City Tax Office, served as senior attorney with Price Waterhouse (Bulgaria) and then was the Head of Legal Practice at KPMG (Bulgaria) for six years. Her field of specialisation includes corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions and asset acquisition, as well as concessions, including prospecting, exploration and production of underground resources. She is fluent in English and very good in Russian. Jana is also an adventurer and an overlander with lots of awesome stories from all around the world.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 1995
- 1991 – Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws;
- 1992 – Master Degree in Psychology, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”.
- 2001 – Partner, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 1996 – 2001, Head of Legal Practice, KPMG (Bulgaria);
- 1994 – 1995, Senior Attorney, Price Waterhouse (Bulgaria);
- 1991 – 1993, Lawyer, Ministry of Finance, Sofia City Tax Office.