Nayden has experience on wide variety of M&A, corporate governance and finance work. In his practice he frequently takes instructions from foreign and local investors on various corporate matters relating to their Bulgarian ventures, and acts for lenders, sponsors and borrowers on local law aspects of cross-border lending transactions. Nayden spent six months as secondee at the Budapest offices of Allen & Overy, working on multijurisdictional assets and share acquisitions and three months as secondee at Vetropack Holding AG (Zurich аrea, Switzerland) where he assisted the group Head of Legal Affairs on corporate and M&A matters, and group level arrangements. In his offline time, Nayden is a hiking enthusiast and often takes time to travel to his hometown Plovdiv where he supports various local causes.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2013
- 2004 – 2010, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws
- 2012 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyer’s Partnership;
- 2016 – Secondee, Vetropack Holding AG;
- 2016 – Secondee, Lengyel Allen & Overy Iroda;
- 2010 – 2012, Associate, Jordanov, Valkov & Partners.