Tsvetina joined our team as trainee in 2018, having graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, and is now an Associate after being called to the Kyustendil Bar Association in 2019. She seeks to further and broaden her knowledge and shows particular interest in Property Law. She enjoys to challenge herself in different ways and is actively involved in various activities. Exploring places and cultures, experimenting with pâtisserie recipes and techniques or merely immersing in a captivating book, movie or conversation bring her pure joy.
- 2019 – Attorney-at-Law, Kyustendil Bar Association
- 2013 – 2017 Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”
- 2017- Training in arbitration, organized by the Arbitration court with the Bulgarian chamber of commerce and industry
- 2019 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers’ Partnership;
- 2018 – 2019 – Trainee, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers’ Partnership
- 2018 – Legal Trainee, Kyustendil District Court.
Tel: + 359 2 980 18 08
Fax: + 359 2 980 25 10