Kremena joined the firm as a trainee in 2006 and is now an Associate after being called to the Bar in 2010. She has extensive experience in counselling large and medium corporates on all aspects of antitrust and competition law, including dawn raids and investigation defence, as well as court appeals. Kremena has particular expertise in antitrust and merger control over energy, utilities and media sectors. She also has a solid experience in administrative and commercial litigation, as well as in arbitration. In 2017 Kremena was awarded with a Master of Arts degree in EU Competition Law by King’s College, London for her dissertation titled “What Art.102 can do about tacit collusion?” dealing with one of the most complex and controversial antitrust issues. In her free time Kremena is mastering the art of Bulgarian folklore dancing.
- Attorney-at-Law, Sofia Bar Association, 2010
- 2016 - 2017, Master of Arts in EU Competition Law (Pass with Merit), King’s College, London;
- 2015 – 2016, Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law (Pass with Merit), King’s College, London;
- 2001-2006, Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski”, Master of Laws (Rector’s distinction).
- 2012 – attended the Allen & Overy Global Academy, London;
- 2009 – Associate, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers' Partnership;
- 2006 – 2009, Trainee, Spasov & Bratanov Lawyers’ Partnership;
- 2005 – Trainee, Shterev & Marholev Lawyers’ Partnership.